【www.junered.com--缤纷英语】

  编者按:一个公司肯定会有一些制度和规定需要员工遵守,作为员工,还是要遵守公司的政策和规定。下面我们来看看与讨论公司规定的英语对话吧。

  A:Sorry, I did not text you when I was working in the office.

  不好意思,在办公室的时候没给你发短信。

  B: That’s fine. I thought you were busy.

  没事,我那时候想着你在忙。

  A: Someone suggested our boss to adopt new rules about using cell phone at work.

  与人建议老板采纳一些工作中用手机的新规定。

  B: Really? very very strict?

  是么?特别特别严格么?

  A: No, not that bad. Like turn your cell phone ring off and find a private place to make calls that you can show your respect to your co-workers.

  也没有,就是关掉手机铃声,打电话去别的地儿,别干扰同事展示对别人的尊重。

  B: It makes sense. For our department,we are not allowed to log into the personal email account by office computers.

  可以理解。我们部门的规定是我们不能用办公室电脑登陆个人邮件账户。

  A: Why?

  为啥?

  B:Maybe for protection of business confidentiality .

  可能为了商业秘密信息的保护吧!

  A:Ok. Anyway, as employees, we should follow the company policies and rules.

  不管怎样,作为员工,还是要遵守公司的政策和规定。

  B:You are right!

  你说的对。


查看更多缤纷英语相关内容,请点击缤纷英语

2024 考试资源网版权所有. 京ICP备19018223号-1