【www.junered.com--缤纷英语】

  打电话英语情景对话篇1

  A:Operator.

  我是接线员。

  B:I'd like to make a collect call to Portland,Oregon,but I don't know the number.

  我要打对方付费电话到俄勒冈州波特兰市,但我不知道电话号码。

  A:Do you have the name and address of the party?

  你有对方的姓名和住址吗?

  B:Yes,I do.It's Henry Lu,451 Madison Drive.

  是的,我有。是卢亨利,地址是麦逖逊道451号。

  A:One moment,please....The number is 587_6209.May I have your name,please?

  请稍候……,号码是587—6209,请问尊姓大名?

  B:Jim Shen.

  沈吉姆。

  A:And your number,please.

  请问你的电话号吗?

  B:564_7582.

  564—7582。

  A:Will this be person_to_person or station_to_station?

  是叫人还是叫号?

  B:Station_to_station.

  叫号。

  A:Just a moment,please.

  请稍候。

  A:This is long distance.I have a collect call for anyone from Jim Shen.Will you accept the charge?

  这是长途电话,是来自沈吉姆的对方付费电话,你愿意接受吗?

  B:Yes,I will.

  是的,我接受。

  A:Thank you.Go ahead,please.

  谢谢你,请说话。

  A:Hello,operator,I'd like to make a long distance call to New York.Person_to_person.

  喂,接线员,我要打一个电话到纽约,是叫人的。

  B:May I have the name of your party?

  请问对方的姓名?

  A:Jim Han.

  韩吉姆。

  B:And his number?

  他的电话号话呢?

  A:741_1111.

  741—1111。

  B:One moment,sir.

  请稍候,先生。

  A:Connect me with the overseas operator,please.

  请帮我接国际电话台。

  B:Overseas operator.

  这是国际电话接线员。

  A:I'd like to place an overseas call to Taibei Taiwan.

  我要打一个国际电话到台湾的台北。

  B:Person_to_person or station_to_station call,sir?

  是叫人还是叫号?先生。

  A:Person_to_person,please.I'd like to speak to Mr.Tan;that's spelled T_A_N.The number is area code(03)445_8421.

  叫人的,我找谭先生,拼字是T—A—N。区域号码是03,电话号码是445—8421。

  B:Thank you,sir.Your number,please?

  谢谢你,先生,请问你的号码?

  A:My number is 628_6423.

  我的号码是628—6423。

  B:And your name?

  你的姓名?

  A:Charlie Han.

  韩查理。

  B:Thank you,Mr.Han.Please hang up the receiver and wait.I'll call you back when your party is on the line.

  谢谢你,韩先生,请挂上话等候,接通时我会叫你的。

  A:Yes,thank you.

  是的,谢谢你。

  A:Hello?

  喂?

  B:Mr.Shen?

  沈先生吗?

  A:Yes?

  是的。

  B:There's call for you from Mr.Brown of J.T.Hot Company.

  你有一个电话是何特公司布朗先生打来的。

  A:Oh,yes.Please put him on.Hello,this is Shen speaking.

  啊,是的,请接过来,喂,我是沈先生。

  A:Would Travel Service.May I help you?

  世界旅行社,我可以效劳吗?

  B:Yes,I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang in the International Department.

  是的,我要找国际部的王先生。

  A:Just a moment,please.

  请稍候。

  A:I'm sorry,Mr.Wang's line is busy.Will you hold on ,please?

  抱歉,王先生的电话占线,请稍候好吗?

  B:Yes.

  好的。

  A:Thank you for waiting.I'll connect you.

  让你久等了,我这就帮你接通。

  B:Thank you.Hello,may I speak to Mr.Wang,please?

  谢谢你,喂,我找王先生好吗?

  C:I'm sorry,sir,but Mr.Wang is not in right now.

  抱歉,先生,王先生现在不在。

  B:When do you expect him back?

  他什么时候会回来?

  C:He should be back by three.Would you like to leave a message?

  他3点钟应该会回来,你要留话吗?

  B:Yes.Would you have him call me back? My name is Shen.I'm at the Drake Hotel,Room 621.

  好的,请他回我电话好吗?我姓沈,住在杜累克旅馆621房间。

  C:All right,Mr.Shen.I'll give him your message.

  好的,沈先生,我会传话给他的。

  B:Thank you .Goodbye.

  谢谢你,再见。

  C:Goodbye.

  再见。

  打电话英语情景对话篇2

  要找的人不在

  A: Hello! This is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen?

  B: Yes, one moment, please. I'll get her for you.

  A: Thank you.

  B: I'm sorry, she's not at her room right now.

  A: Oh, I'll call her again.

  翻译

  A: 喂,我是卡罗,可以请陈小姐听电话吗?

  B: 好,请等一下,我为你转接。

  A: 谢谢。

  B: 对不起,她现在不在。

  A: 那我再打给她。

  打电话英语情景对话篇3

  Bill: Hello, Parker. How’s everything?

  Parker :Can’t complain. And you?

  Bill: Business is booming. I understand you want to meet up with me next week. How’s your schedule looking?

  Parker: Let me see. I can come out and see you first thing Wednesday.

  Bill: Great.

  
看了“打电话英语情景对话”的人还看了:


查看更多缤纷英语相关内容,请点击缤纷英语

2024 考试资源网版权所有. 京ICP备19018223号-1