【www.junered.com--试题资源】

  想学习一些有关旅行社常用的英语口语吗?下面考试资源网小编为大家带来有关旅行社常用英语对话,欢迎大家学习!

  有关旅行社常用英语对话1:

  A:What can I do for you?

  A:需要帮忙吗?

  B: My wife and I want to see the places of interest in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai. Canyou arrange a tour for us?

  B:我和我的夫人想看看深圳、广州和珠海的名胜古迹,你能为我们安排一次旅行吗?

  A: How long would you like to stay In these cities?

  A:你们想在这些城市待几天?

  B:Well, three days.

  B:嗯,三天。

  A: There is a three-day package tour. You will have 3 full days in the cities. It is a general tourof the cities. The itinerary includes the places of interest such as Window of the World, ChinaFolk Culture Village. Chen Clan Academy, Southern Yue Tomb, and Gongbei Market.

  A:有一个三天的包价旅游。你们将在这磐城市单待满三天,是对整个城市进行游览的旅行。旅行路线包括像廿界之窗、中国民俗文化村、陈家祠、南越王墓、拱北市场等名胜古迹。

  B: That sounds good. How much is the tour?

  B:听起来不错,这个旅行多少钱?

  A: 200 yuan for each person.

  A:每人200元。

  B: What does it include?

  B:包括什么?

  A:It includes your air fare, your hotel accommodations and the meals.

  A:包括机票、旅馆住宿和三餐。

  B: Could we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?

  B:我们能让你们安排预订必要的飞机、饭店和旅程吗?

  A: Yes. we could do that for you.

  A:是的,我们可以为你们做这一切。

  有关旅行社常用英语对话2:

  A: Good evening, sir.Are you Mr. Jim Stewart from the States?

  A:晚上好,先生。您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

  B: Ah, yes, that's right.

  B:是的。

  A: Glad to meet you. Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is ZhangHua.

  A:很离兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

  B: Hello, I was just looking for the guide。

  B:您好,我正存找导游呢!

  A: I'm always at your service, sir By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

  A:随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上迩好吗?

  B: Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many takeoffs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.

  B:还可以。可是这些天净乘飞机了。都几乎记不清这三天早我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

  A: Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

  A:那我们马上去酒店好吗7我已为您预订了房间。

  B: Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

  B:太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

  A: So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you refreshed andrevitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

  A:所以我们必须尽快地送您到旅馆。希望明天早.卜您能精神焕发充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

  B: I'm sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

  B:我一定会的。实际上,我正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

  有关旅行社常用英语对话3:

  A: We're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do we get to the airport?

  A:我们现在住在假日酒店,到机场怎么走?

  B: We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The busstops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.

  B:我们在市区每20分钟有班车开往机场。班车会在假日酒店停。请您7:30之前一定要乘上我们的班车。

  A: What is the earliest one?

  A:最早的一班是什么时候?

  B: At 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for your timing.

  B:早上7点。到机场一小时左右,正好赶上你们的航班。

  A: OK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?

  A:好的,谢谢您。请问,万一我想推迟我的航班怎么办?

  B: Your tickets are valid for one year.If you want to change flight, you just go to the airline'sticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.

  B:你们的机票一年之内有效。如果您想改变航班日期,您只需到售票处再次确定您的航班就行了。不过您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班机。

  A: OK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?

  A:好的。如果想取消这个航班呢?

  B: In that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deductedas the service charge.

  B:那样的话,您仍然可以拿回您的机票费用,不过将会扣除原价一定比例的服务费。

  A: That's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.

  A:这很合理,非常感谢。


查看更多试题资源相关内容,请点击试题资源

2024 考试资源网版权所有. 京ICP备19018223号-1