【www.junered.com--经典美文】

  一个优秀的英语口译者,是不应该受到口音的限制而影响到自己的听力,只要他的发音是准确的,今天小编就给大家来分享英语口语,欢迎大家学习哦

  Going to the Zoo 动物园

  Todd: So Meg, we are talking about animals; do you like to go to the zoo?

  托德:梅格,我们来谈动物;你喜欢去动物园吗?

  Meg: I love to go to the zoo.

  梅格:我喜欢去动物园。

  Todd: Okay. So when you go to the zoo, what animals do you like to watch?

  托德:好。你去动物园的时候,喜欢看什么动物?

  Meg: I really like to watch giraffes. Giraffes are so tall and giraffes look really soft and friendly, so I wish that I could touch a giraffe someday.

  梅格:我喜欢看长颈鹿。长颈鹿很高,而且它们看上去柔软又友好,我希望有一天能触摸长颈鹿。

  Todd: Oh, that's so true. There is a zoo near my house in California, and you can walk up some stairs and then you can feed the giraffes, and their face is the same height as your face, and they look really, really cute. Yeah, giraffes are great.

  托德:哦,没错。我在加州的房子附近有个动物园,可以走上台阶去喂长颈鹿,它们的脸和你的脸一样高,它们看上去真的非常可爱。长颈鹿非常不错。

  Meg: Giraffes are so cute. Maybe someday, I can feed the giraffes.

  梅格:长颈鹿很可爱。也许有一天我也能喂长颈鹿。

  Todd: I like how giraffes look. I love their face. And I also love camels, also because I think camels have a similar face. They look really cool.

  托德:我喜欢长颈鹿的样子。我喜欢它们的脸。我也喜欢骆驼,因为我认为骆驼和长颈鹿很像。它们看上去非常酷。

  Meg: I don't think camels are very cute.

  梅格:我认为骆驼并不可爱。

  Todd: Really?

  托德:真的吗?

  Meg: Yeah. They're so hairy. Camels have so much hair that they look ugly.

  梅格:对。骆驼身上的毛太多了。所以它们看上去很丑。

  Todd: Oh really. I like camels. They always look cool and relaxed.

  托德:哦,是吗?我喜欢骆驼。它们看上去又酷又放松。

  Meg: They do look relaxed, but I like giraffes better than camels.

  梅格:它们的确看上去很放松,不过相比于骆驼,我更喜欢长颈鹿。

  Todd: Well, what about llamas? Llamas are kind of like camels and they're kind of like giraffes. They kind of have the same face. Do you like llamas?

  托德:那美洲驼呢?美洲驼和骆驼很像,也有点儿像长颈鹿。它们的脸都长得一样。你喜欢美洲驼吗?

  Meg: I think llamas look cute but I've heard that llamas aren't very friendly.

  梅格:我认为美洲驼看上去很可爱,不过我听说美洲驼不太友好。

  Todd: Really?

  托德:是吗?

  Meg: Have you heard about llamas spitting at people before?

  梅格:你以前听说过美洲驼会向人类吐痰吗?

  Todd: No. Actually, I think I heard camels do that but maybe llamas do it, too.

  托德:没有。我听说过骆驼会向人类吐痰,也许美洲驼也会这样做。

  Meg: Hmm, I'm not sure.

  梅格:嗯,我也不太确定。

  Todd: Okay. So what about other animals? What other animals do you like at the zoo?

  托德:好。那其他动物呢?你还喜欢动物园里的哪些动物?

  Meg: I really like the zebras because zebras are black and white with stripes. So the zebra stripes are really cool, and zebras are similar to horses. So sometimes I think I could ride a zebra if I had one.

  梅格:我非常喜欢斑马,因为斑马有黑白条纹。斑马的条纹非常酷,而且斑马和马很像。有时我会想,如果我有一匹斑马,那我可以骑着它。

  Todd: Yeah. That would be cool. Zebras do look pretty cool. Are there any other animals?

  托德:嗯。那一定很酷。斑马看上去真的很酷。你还有喜欢的动物吗?

  Meg: Well, there's one animal that I'm afraid of, and that's a bear.

  梅格:嗯,有一种我很怕的动物,就是熊。

  Todd: Yeah, bears are pretty scary.

  托德:嗯,熊的确很可怕。

  Meg: Bears are really scary and they're so big with huge teeth and giant claws, and I feel like a bear would eat me if I met it in person.

  梅格:熊非常可怕,而且它们体型庞大,还有巨大的牙齿和爪子,我认为,如果我遇到熊,它会吃掉我。

  Todd: Actually, have you seen a bear in the wild?

  托德:你有在野外地区看到过熊吗?

  Meg: No. I have never seen a bear in the wild, and I really don't want to.

  梅格:没有,我从来没在野外看到过熊,而且我也不想看到。

  Todd: Well, in California, sometimes you can see bears in the wild, small black bears. And actually, the black bears are not that dangerous.

  托德:在加州,有时你会在野外看到熊,是那种小黑熊。实际上,黑熊不太危险。

  Meg: Really?

  梅格:真的吗?

  Todd: Yeah. I mean, you need to be careful when you see a black bear in the wild, but they almost never attack anybody. So the one animal you must be afraid of though, is the mountain lion. So there are mountain lions also in California, and they are scary.

  托德:对。如果在野外遇到黑熊,那你要小心,不过它们几乎从来不袭击任何人。有一种动物你一定会害怕,那就是山狮。加州也有山狮,它们非常可怕。

  Meg: Hmm, so maybe I should avoid mountain lions, too.

  梅格:嗯,也许我也应该避开山狮。

  Todd: Yeah. If you walk in the wild and you see a mountain lion, maybe it's too late. You're already in trouble.

  托德:对。如果你在野外行走时看到山狮,那避开已经太迟了。你已经有麻烦了。

  Meg: Maybe I'll just keep going to the zoo.

  梅格:也许我只要去动物园就好了。

  Todd: [Laughs]

  托德:(笑)

  Indonesia Islands 印尼岛屿

  Danu: So Widuri...

  达努:威杜里……

  Widuri: Yeah.

  威杜里:嗯。

  Danu: Indonesia is an island nation.

  达努:印度尼西亚是一个岛国。

  Widuri: Right.

  威杜里:对。

  Danu: And you have so many islands.

  达努:你们有很多岛屿。

  Widuri: True.

  威杜里:没错。

  Danu: Could you talk about some famous places in Indonesia?

  达努:你能介绍几个印尼的著名风景点吗?

  Widuri: Wow. Let me see. My list is very long about this. But I will mention the three most favorite place. Okay. The first one is Bali. I think this one is very famous everywhere. Sometimes, people know Bali but they don't know that Bali is in Indonesia. So Bali is a very, very beautiful island in Indonesia. Both local and international tourists they go to Bali, of course. In Bali, you can find many beautiful beaches. And the weather is very good there. The preferable time to go there is August, I guess because it's summer time, and it's also very hot in Indonesia.

  威杜里:哇哦。让我想一下。那我要介绍的太多了。我想重点介绍三个我最喜欢的地方。第一个地方是巴厘岛。我认为巴厘岛驰名海外。不过人们可能知道巴厘岛,但不知道巴厘岛属于印尼。巴厘岛是印尼一个非常美丽的岛屿。巴厘岛吸引了许多国内外游客。巴厘岛有许多美丽的海滩。而且那里的天气也很好。我认为最佳游玩时间是8月,因为那时是夏季,印尼的夏季也很热。

  Danu: So Bali sounds like a very nice place.

  达努:听起来巴厘岛是一个非常不错的地方。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜里:对,没错。

  Danu: Have you been to Bali, Widuri?

  达努:威杜里,你去过巴厘岛吗?

  Widuri: So many times. Yeah, because well, my dad used to work there. So every vacation, I went there to visit my dad and of course, to visit the beautiful beaches in Bali.

  威杜里:我去过很多次。因为我爸爸以前在那里工作。所以每个假期我都会去巴厘岛看我爸爸,当然了,我也会去巴厘岛上的美丽海滩游玩。

  Danu: Oh that sounds really fun.

  达努:哦,听上去真有意思。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜里:对,没错。

  Danu: So you said Bali is an island, right?

  达努:你刚说巴厘岛是个岛,对吧?

  Widuri: Uh-hmm.

  威杜里:嗯。

  Danu: So is there any specific interesting place in Bali?

  达努:那里有引人入胜的景点吗?

  Widuri: Okay. So most of the people in Bali, they are Hindus. So there are a lot of Hindu temples in Bali. Let me mention one. The name is Pura Besakih. This one is the largest temple in Bali. And not only Hindu people in Bali but Hindu people in Indonesia, they go there to pray.

  威杜里:有。大部分去巴厘岛的游客都信奉印度教。因为巴厘岛有很多印度教寺庙。我来介绍其中一个寺庙——百沙基母庙。这是巴厘岛最大的寺庙。不仅巴厘岛的印度教徒,整个印尼的印度教徒都会去那座寺庙祈福。

  Danu: I see. It sounds really interesting.

  达努:我知道了。听起来非常有趣。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜里:对,没错。

  Danu: Have you visited that temple, Widuri?

  达努:威杜里,你去过那座寺庙吗?

  Widuri: Yeah. I think two times. And it's always crowded not only with local tourists but also with international tourists.

  威杜里:去过。我去过两次。那里一直游人如云,不仅有本地游客,还有国外的游客。

  Danu: So Bali is very famous among international tourists and local tourists as well.

  达努:所以,对国内外游客来说,巴厘岛都是非常著名的景点。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜里:对,没错。

  Danu: I see. That's interesting.

  达努:我知道了。这很有趣。

  Komodo Island 科莫多岛

  Danu: So Widuri, could you talk about another interesting place in Indonesia?

  达努:威杜里,你能再介绍一个印尼有趣的地方吗?

  Widuri: Oh, Indonesia is also famous for its cultural heritage. One I can mention is Borobudur temple. Do you know that?

  威杜里:哦,印尼还以其文化遗产而闻名。我要介绍的是婆罗浮屠寺。你知道这座寺庙吗?

  Danu: Borobudur temple?

  达努:婆罗浮屠寺?

  Widuri: Yes.

  威杜里:对。

  Danu: I have heard about it. I heard the temple is a World Heritage site.

  达努:我听说过。我听说这座寺庙是世界文化遗产。

  Widuri: Yes, it is. And this one, different with Bali. This one is for Buddhism.

  威杜里:对,没错。这座寺庙和巴厘岛的那座不同。这座寺庙是佛教寺庙。

  Danu: I see.

  达努:我知道了。

  Widuri: So it's very huge and you can see a lot of stupa there.

  威杜里:这座寺庙非常大,你可以看到很多佛塔。

  Danu: So this is a Buddhist temple.

  达努:这是座佛教寺庙。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜里:对,没错。

  Danu: And roughly, how old is this place?

  达努:这座寺庙大约有多少年的历史?

  Widuri: Wow. I can't remember the exact number, but it is very, very old. We even make some –

  威杜里:哇哦。我不记得具体的数字,不过那座寺庙非常古老。我们甚至采取了一些……

  Danu: Conservations?

  达努:保护措施?

  Widuri: There are a lot of conservations for this place because it was destroyed before because of the earthquake. So I think this is very, very old. I can't even remember the name of the king who made this temple, but it's very old.

  威杜里:这座寺庙采取了很多保护措施,因为它此前被地震毁坏过。所以我认为它非常古老。我不记得建造这座寺庙的国王的名字了,不过它真的很古老。

  Danu: So this is a very famous place.

  达努:这是个著名的景点。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜里:对,没错。

  Danu: Is it beautiful?

  达努:那里漂亮吗?

  Widuri: Yeah, because the scenery around it is very beautiful. If you want to go there, you have to climb some hills. So the way there is very beautiful. You can get there via local car. You can rent a car and then you can enjoy the view first before you go there. Once you get there, you can climb all the temples up through the top and you can enjoy the view again.

  威杜里:漂亮,因为周围的景色很美。如果你想去那里游览,你要爬几座小山。那里的道路很美。你可以坐车过去。你可以租辆车,然后享受沿途的美丽景色。到那里以后,你可以爬到山顶上,再次享受美丽的风景。

  Danu: Oh, it seems like a very nice place to go trekking as well.

  达努:哦,看起来那也是个适合徒步旅行的好地方。

  Widuri: Yes, it is.

  威杜里:对,没错。

  Danu: I see. So Widuri, so you talked about Bali and Borobudur.

  达努:我知道了。威杜里,你介绍了巴厘岛和婆罗浮屠寺。

  Widuri: Yes.

  威杜里:对。

  Danu: Bali has a Hindu kovil and Borobudur has a Buddhist temple.

  达努:巴厘岛有印度教寺庙,而婆罗浮屠寺有佛教寺庙。

  Widuri: Buddhist, yes. So different.

  威杜里:佛教,对。不一样。

  Danu: So could you talk about another place of Indonesia, a very famous place.

  达努:你能再介绍一个印尼的著名景点吗?

  Widuri: Oh, another famous place is Komodo Island. Have you heard that?

  威杜里:哦,另一个著名景点是科莫多岛。你听说过吗?

  Danu: Komodo Island? No, this is the first time for me to hear about Komodo Island.

  达努:科莫多岛?没有,这是我第一次听说科莫多岛。

  Widuri: Komodo Island. So this Komodo Island – komodo is an animal. This is a very rare animal.

  威杜里:科莫多岛。科莫多是一种动物,一种非常罕见的动物。

  Danu: I see.

  达努:我明白了。

  Widuri: I don't think you can find komodo in other place but Indonesia.

  威杜里:我认为除了印尼,你在其他地方都看不到科莫多巨蜥。

  Danu: Really?

  达努:真的吗?

  Widuri: Hmm. Komodo, its shape is like a lizard.

  威杜里:对,科莫多巨蜥是一种蜥蜴。

  Danu: I see.

  达努:我知道了。

  Widuri: Yeah. It's like a lizard but it's very huge. You know, the size is like lion size.

  威杜里:嗯,虽然它是蜥蜴,可是它身形巨大。有狮子那么大。

  Danu: So big.

  达努:好大。

  Widuri: Yes. It is so big.

  威杜里:对,非常大。

  Danu: Is it a dangerous animal?

  达努:那它是危险的动物吗?

  Widuri: Yes, it is. You cannot touch them.

  威杜里:对,没错。你不能碰它们。

  Danu: So there are so many komodos in Komodo Island.

  达努:科莫多岛上一定有很多科莫多巨蜥。

  Widuri: Yes, it is. The Komodo Island is the only one island where you can find komodo. If you can find komodo in a zoo in Indonesia, that must be from Komodo Island. And this Komodo Island is also very beautiful. They have, you know, pink beach. Do you – have you heard about it?

  威杜里:对,没错。科莫多岛是唯一可以看到科莫多巨蜥的岛屿。如果你在印尼的动物园里看到科莫多巨蜥,那一定来自科莫多岛。这座岛屿非常漂亮。那里有粉色的海滩。你听说过吗?

  Danu: Pink beach?

  达努:粉色的海滩?

  Widuri: Yeah, pink beach.

  威杜里:对,粉色的海滩。

  Danu: So is it pink colored beach?

  达努:是粉颜色的海滩吗?

  Widuri: Yes. The beach, the sand... the sand color is pink. I think it's because of the coral, the pink coral who came to the beach.

  威杜里:对。海滩上的沙子是粉色的。我认为那是因为海滩上的粉珊瑚。

  Danu: Oh, that's very interesting.

  达努:哦,那真有意思。

  Widuri: Yes.

  威杜里:对。

  Danu: So if there are komodos in Komodo Island, people cannot go to Komodo Island?

  达努:既然科莫多岛上有科莫多巨蜥,那人们是不是不能去那里旅游?

  Widuri: No. If you go to Komodo Island, you have to be guided with a tour guide because you cannot touch them. You can only see the komodo from a distance.

  威杜里:不是。如果你去科莫多岛,你一定要在导游的带领下游玩,因为你不能碰科莫多巨蜥。你只能在远距离欣赏科莫多巨蜥。

  Danu: Oh, I see. That's really interesting.

  达努:哦,我明白了。那真有意思。

  Widuri: Yeah.

  威杜里:对。

  Danu: Komodos and pink beach.

  达努:科莫多巨蜥和粉色的海滩。

  Widuri: Yeah.

  威杜里:没错。

  Danu: Thank you very much for the information, Widuri.

  达努:威杜里,非常谢谢你提供的这些信息。

  Widuri: Yeah. Thank you. You have to go to Indonesia.

  威杜里:嗯。谢谢。你一定要去印尼游玩。

  Danu: I will definitely. Please be my tour guide.

  达努:我一定会去的。请你做我的导游。

  Widuri: Okay.

  威杜里:好的。

优秀的英语口语场景经典对话相关文章:

1.英语口语场景经典对话

2.关于经典的两人英语对话

3.日常英语口语对话场景

4.英语口语购物情景对话短文

5.有关于闲聊的英语口语对话


查看更多经典美文相关内容,请点击经典美文

2024 考试资源网版权所有. 京ICP备19018223号-1